Boiled saucy chilly chicken

boiled chicken with tomato, chilli and soya sauce and other vegetables



when I eat chicken boiled chilly first time I really like it.  first thing comes in my mind that it is very  delicious and second thing it is very good for health & fitness .
there no oil in this recipe it's totally oil free recipe .
I like  to eat my father's hand chicken chilli
after his inspiration I like to make this recipe .
I like fried chicken chilli also but this healthy boiled chicken chilli is tasty and healthy that's why I like to share with you all. because in these days people are very aware about their health and fitness .

so enjoy this delicious and very easy recipe

chicken -1 kg
tomato sauce 2 tsp
soya sauce 2 tsp
chilly sauce 2 tsp
shimla mirch -
carrot( gajar ) -
peas ( muttor )1/2 bowl
green chilli (mirch) -if you want   2
kali Mirch powder 1/2 tsp
salt - 1 tsp
2 glass water
coriander (dhaniya) for serve



 method

first wash chicken then put in cooker .
then chopped shimla mirch, gajjar .In medium size , take bowl of peas wash all the vegetables very well .
 add 1tsp tomato sauce , 2 tsp soya sauce 2 chilli sauce mix it well with chicken in cooker and after that and put all the vegetables in cooker.
then mix kali Mirch powder and some salt mix it all these things very well .
then put 2 glass water close the cooker  .
after 3 seeti off the gas and wait.

Delicious boiled saucy chicken 


After that open the cooker and serve with coriander in plates and enjoy the delicious chicken boiled chilly recipe .

enjoy this recipe with parathe , roti and rice also
but I like to eat this with rice .



tip - if you want more spicy please add more chillis and sauces .

hope you like it .

0 टिप्पणियाँ:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें